MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate orientation process for new hires in assigned area.
- Must be able work split shifts. (1st and 3rd shift).Conduct job training for all new hires.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate constantly and evaluate all new hires on job performance.
- Provide assistance to managers, supervisors, employees.
- Requires interaction with employees, supervisors and other plant management.
- Handle routine inquiries or request.
- Work activities are variable and require judgement to complete tasks such as setting priorities, evaluating results and coordinating with others.
- Any and all duties assigned by HR Supervisor and/or Complex HR Manager.
- This position reports directly to the HR Supervisor.
High School Diploma, vocational school or equivalent with knowledge of subject matter such as mathematics, grammar, office equipment and business practices.
Knowledge of and experience operating Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in the food industry, preferably in meat processing.
- Strong oral/written communication, good interpersonal skills.
Bilingual: English and Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment (copier, postage machine, fax, etc.)
Attention to detail is a must. Confidentiality is a must. Assignments are defined and the approach to be taken is usually determined in coordination with others.
- Must be a self-starter – able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to follow directions given by the HR Supervisor and make quick rational decisions when the need arises