Inteva Products, LLC is accepting applications for dependable and qualified individuals for production and forklift driving positions. Applicants must be able to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. All positions are full-time, entry level and wages start at $10.00 an hour.
- Select appropriate parts for assembly.
- Position and assemble components on assembly line.
- Use electric torque tools and other mechanical equipment to assemble components. Multiple electric torque tool types may be used within any given station.
- Perform visual inspection of completed assembly.
- Record and correct product defects found in station.
- Perform pre-shift checks.
- Comply with standard work methods in the assembly of parts.
- Perform standard work methods based on customer requirements.
Other duties required:
- Assist fellow team members in a production environment.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Embrace and promote adherence to standardized work methods.
- Promote safety in the work place and work to all safe practices.
- Support and maintain organization of work areas as required.
- Understand how components are assembled to build a quality product.
- Flexibility to build parts in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to embrace change to station design and work methods.
- Provide constructive feedback to management regarding continuous improvement of station design and work methods.
- Ability to work multiple work stations for purposes of ergonomic job rotations.
- This position involves working in an indoor, air conditioned facility. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and forktruck traffic.
- Employee is required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required (safety glasses, etc.).
- Customer requirements may mandate periodic daily overtime and Saturday work.
- Business needs may require extended hours or different shifts as staffing needs arise